Thursday, July 7, 2016

Introduction

Many years ago I created a blog where I could vent steam and rant about things I hate, and have been actively making posts there. Yet, again and again I have found myself writing blog posts about other things, things that I don't have any problems with, about positive things, or just random things. In other words, things that don't really belong to the theme of that blog.

Thus I decided to finally create a new blog for them. These are mostly related to video games, technology and works of fiction, but also other random things.

The first blog posts here will be just copies of those unrelated posts in the other blog. Blogger has no support for moving posts from one blog to another, so the only thing I can do is to copy them. I will keep those posts in the other blog as well, but they will be copied (and perhaps in some cases edited) here.

No comments:

Post a Comment